Monday, June 30, 2008

And so begins...

The long dark of July. Well, at least tomorrow.

This month I need a new place to live, to pack, to get the law firm started, to finish at least one writing gig, set up new bank accounts, deal with some student loan short term refinancing to help keep costs low for the next few months, and I should probably eat or sleep sometime too.

Moving in particular is going to be a royal pain. I hope to find a place before the end of the month so I can start moving stuff early. I also hope to find something with a decent amount of space and at least a few luxuries to keep housework a bit easier when I'm not working (dishwasher, washer/dryer, and so on). Probably need to contact some sort of apartment hunting service to help with that.

So yeah...gonna be busy. Whoopee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Rotwang said...

Dude. Sorry to hear about your current situation, but best of luck with it -- and your novel.

Oh, and The RPG Pundit's "War On Swine" is one of the unfunniest jokes I've ever heard.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home