Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back to something, if not normal...

So the last few weeks...hoo boy. Lot of drama, lot of problems, lot of...stuff. Much of it pretty personal, some of it less so, but all too much at once and I found myself a wee bit overloaded.

But after a day or three off I'm a bit more settled than I was. Still dealing with a lot of stuff but my head's a bit more grounded about it. Doesn't mean I'm sure what I'm gonna do about any one particular thing or another, but at least I'm feeling a bit more capable of making those decisions.

But yeah...fun year. Really. And yes Virginia, that was sarcasm.

2 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

Hey man, I tried to respond to your previous post yesterday but was having trouble logging into the site.

Anyways, I'm sorry that life hasn't been best lately. At least you sound better even if the situation hasn't improved any.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out. Otherwise I wish you the best of luck in getting stuff sorted out.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I appreciate it. Things keep spiraling down into a massive cavern of suck that is "my fault." (Do I really think that? No, but some people seem to) but I'm not sure what else to do but keep moving forward.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home