Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am terrible...

About updating this thing. Really.

But anyhoo, managed to not sleep for two days, go to two parties this weekend. One of which lasted for 12 hours. So yeah, I guess I've still got it, by some definition of "it".

Anyhoo, onto something more serious. I'm in process of writing a horror short story for an upcoming anthology. I'm still working out a few niggling details but it looks to be coming along okay. It certainly is the month for it.

Also might have another gig. It's for a line of licensed products but I can't say more than that right now.

And I'm trying to get another person to return my emails. I don't think I'm being snubbed or anything, I just think that he hasn't gotten around to it. The good news here is that one of the other writers for this company has said some really great things about my work and that's always nice.

So yeah, busy and all that. Legal work continues to be more about getting work than making money at it, but then that's far from uncommon in this economy. On the plus side, I've got lots of time to write and do other things.

I'm actually going to try to update this thing a bit more often. I usually have at least some stuff to say...but I often don't talk about it here. Which is sad because I've got such a great title for this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home